Green pancakes can be offered to people of any age during breakfast or lunch time. This recipe is not at all complicated which makes it popular among mothers. Spinach is a prime ingredient which offers iron, Vitamin C and Vitamin A. Moreover, eggs are also used which are a rich source of protein, calcium and Vitamin B-12.
Ingredients: 4 cups spinach leaves, 2 large eggs, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil, 2 tbsp. honey, ½ cup plain Greek yogurt, ¼ cup milk.
1. You need to take a blender and blend all these ingredients until a smooth frothy content is formed.
2. Take another bowl and combine 1 ½ c. flour, 1 ½ tsp. baking powder and ½ tsp. salt.
3. Mix the dry ingredients with the green content. Add more milk in order to balance the consistency.
4. Pour the batter in ¼ cup amount onto a hot greased pan or griddle.
5. Cook until both sides turn golden.
Try making it today!