Grilled Cheese Wafflewich
Grilled Cheese Wafflewich is a special recipe that can brighten anybody's mood. This dish can be prepared at home without much hassle. The presence of zucchini adds several nutrients such as Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and potassium. Moreover, coconut milk is also present which adds iron, magnesium, protein, and dietary fiber. This dish can be served either during breakfast or lunch.
Ingredients: 1 cup grated zucchini, 1cup gluten-free all-purpose flour, 1 tbsp. baking powder, ¼ tsp xanthan gum, ½ cup coconut milk, 1 tbsp. nutritious yeast, salt, tomato slice, lettuce leaf, cheese.
1. Take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients. Allow the batter to rest and rest for several minutes.
2. Now, take a ½ cup measure and scoop the batter onto a waffle maker. Close and cook as per the machine instructions.
3. Flip both sides so that it turns golden.
4. Slice the waffle quarter in half and make two pieces. Place cheese on one side and set on baking sheet.
5. Toast it in the oven at 350 degrees. Wait for the cheese to melt.
6. Now, stack tomato and lettuce on top of the melted cheese.
7. Cover it with another waffle slice.
Try the recipe today!