Health In A Bowl-Dal And Veggie Soup
Dal And Veggie Soup contains complete package of protein, vitamin A, folic acid, iron, and fibre combined dal and vegetables. Veggies add natural flavour, eliminating any need to add spices. The grated paneer garnish ensures some calcium for her healthy bones.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp green moong dal, ¼ cup chopped tomatoes, ½ cup chopped cabbage, 1 tbsp chopped spinach, salt, 1 tbsp crumbled fresh paneer.
1. Take a pressure cooker, add green moong dal, tomatoes, cabbage, and spinach.
2. Cook for 2-3 whistles and then let the steam escape.
3. Open the lid, add salt and let it cool.
4. Blend into a smooth puree and pour in a bowl.
5. Garnish with crumbled fresh paneer.
Try this soup today!