Health Packed Ragi Dosa
Loaded with carbohydrates, protein, and fibre this Ragi Dosa is definitely a healthier alternative to your everyday rice dosa.
Ingredients: ½ cup urad dal, ¼ cup brown rice, 2 tbsp methi seeds, 1 cup ragi flour and 1 tsp oil.
1. Soak urad dal, brown rice, and methi seeds for 4 hours. Grind into a smooth paste.
2. Mix ragi flour and let it ferment overnight.
3. Give the batter a generous whip once fermented.
4. Heat a dosa tawa and pour a ladle full of the batter.
5. Spread the batter in a circular motion, starting inwards and slowing moving out.
6. Sprinkle oil on the sides.
7. Flip over and cook the other side as well.
8. Fold and serve warm.
For a complete lunch, serve this nutritious dosa with some sambar and coconut chutney.