Watermelon and Strawberry Lollies
Is your child suffering from sprouting teeth and aching gums? Give this healthy and soothing strawberry and watermelon lolly a try. It is full of all essential vitamins, which are mandatory for your little one's healthy growth.
Ingredients to make Watermelon and Strawberry Lollies :
50 gm castor sugar, 60 ml water, 250gm strawberries and 250gms watermelon
1. Boil castor sugar in water.
2. Boil for 3 minutes or until syrupy.
3. Puree and strain strawberries and watermelon.
4. Add to the cooled sugar syrup. Mix well.
5. Pour the mix into popsicle molds and freeze.
Try making these lollies with different seasonal fruits like mangoes, pears, or muskmelons. You can even try different combinations. These are a great after dinner treat for the whole family.