Healthy And Tasty Paneer Fingers
Paneer or cottage cheese is a calcium rich food that is great for your bones and teeth. So try this Healthy And Tasty Paneer Fingers.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp ghee, a pinch of hing, a pinch of haldi powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, and 1 tsp coriander powder, 6 pieces of paneer fingers and lemon juice.
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add a pinch of hing, a pinch of haldi powder, cumin powder, and coriander powder.
3. Shallow fry for a few seconds.
4. Add paneer fingers, cut in the right size for your child.
5. Stir well till the ghee coats the paneer well.
6. Add salt to taste and a few drops of lemon juice.
7. Mix well and serve in a bowl.
Try this Paneer Fingers as an evening snack today!