Healthy Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg is the best source of proteins and doctors recommend that we should have at least 1 egg a day. Try the Healthy Egg Salad Sandwich which is a whole meal in itself and has the goodness of egg with nutritious vegetables and greens.
To make Healthy Egg Salad Sandwich:
1. Boil 1 egg, cool and peel. Cut it into 4 slices.
2. Take 2 slices of Whole Wheat Bread.
3. Spread 1 tsp mayonnaise on 1 side of both the bread slices.
4. Put the sliced eggs on one of the bread slices. Put a slice of onion, 2 slices of tomato and a lettuce leaf. You can add carrot slices too.
5. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and cover the sandwich with the other bread slice with the mayonnaise side down.
6. Now grill or cook on a hot tawa.
Cut into triangles and serve with your favorite sauce.