Healthy Rava Kheer
Rava Kheer is a snack that is tasty, healthy, and is ready in a jiffy. Try this as an evening snack to feel full till dinner time. Rava is rich in potassium, iron, and protein and combined with milk will give calcium and energy.
Ingredients: 1 cup rava, 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tbsp almond powder.
1. Dry roast rava in a pan and keep aside to cool slightly.
2. Take a heavy bottom pan and boil milk.
3. Add sugar to the milk and stir for some time.
4. Add the roasted rava gradually into the milk, stirring continuously.
5. Make sure no lumps are formed and keep stirring till you reach the right consistency.
6. Mix in almond powder.
7. Serve warm.