High Energy Homemade Granola
If you are averse to any packaged food and like to make everything at home, then try the Homemade Granola. This is the perfect snack any time.
To make Homemade Granola:
1. In a large bowl add 2 cups Quaker Oats, ½ cup crushed peanuts, ½ cup crushed cashew, ½ cup crushed almonds, ½ cup sunflower seeds and 1 tsp cinnamon powder.
2. Mix in ½ cup maple syrup, ½ cup vegetable oil and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Bake the mixture in a pre-heated oven at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and cool.
5. Now sprinkle ½ cup raisins.
Store in an air tight container and use as required.