Indian Style Chicken Soup
Chicken Soup is one of the best recipes for cough and cold. This immunity-boosting soup gives you much-needed proteins. Try this easy to make Indian Style Chicken Soup today!
Ingredients: 250 g chicken pieces, 1 cup of chopped mixed vegetables (potato, corn, and peas), 3 glasses of water, a pinch of salt, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 4 peppercorns, 1 tsp ghee, a dash of lemon juice, a pinch of pepper powder, 1 tsp ginger paste, 2 tbsp chopped carrots, 1 tbsp boiled corn.
1. Take chicken pieces and mixed vegetables.
2. Pressure cook with 3 glasses of water along with a pinch of salt, cinnamon stick, and peppercorns for 3 whistles.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add ginger paste.
4. Add carrots and let it cook till the carrots are done.
5. Remove the chicken pieces from the stock and shred them. Drain the stock with a strainer.
6. Add the strained stock to the pan along with the shredded chicken and boiled corn. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
7. Add a dash of lemon juice and a pinch of pepper powder.
8. Serve warm.