Indian Style Egg Rice
Egg and rice is a match made in heaven and absolutely nutritious for your kid. Egg is a complete food with all the essential nutrients needed for growth and development of your child. When combined with rice, it makes a wholesome, filling, tasty, and nutritious meal.
Ingredients: 1 cup rice, a pinch of salt, 2 tbsp oil, 1 minced onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, an egg, and corriander leaves.
1. Cook rice with a pinch of salt.
2. Heat oil and sauté onion.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
4. Now add turmeric powder and garam masala.
5. Add the cooked rice and mix well.
6. Beat an egg with a little salt and pour over the rice.
7. Stir and cook till the rice is dry.
8. Add chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Served with raita, egg rice is the perfect lunch for your kid.