Instant Chocolate Almond Ice Cream
Surprise by serving this delicious Instant Chocolate Almond Ice Cream. The preparation is quite easy and can be happily managed at home. You would be requiring bananas which act as a good source of Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates and Vitamin C. Moreover, almond butter is also a prime ingredient that adds protein, calcium and potassium. You can treat with this dessert after lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 4 frozen bananas, ¼ cup cocoa powder, 1/3 cup almond butter, 3 tbsp sliced almonds.
1. You need to break the bananas in half and place it in a bowl.
2. Pulse for a minute so as to obtain a crumbled texture.
3. Add the almond butter and cocoa powder. Replace the cover.
4. Blend it for a minute in order to make the content smooth.
5. Serve immediately with toasted almonds and freeze in individual scoops.
What are you waiting for? Do try it out pronto.