Kadai Paneer is a delicious recipe which would be enjoyed by all. You need not worry about a healthy diet, as this dish is quite nutritious when prepared at home. The presence of paneer adds Vitamin D, protein, calcium, phosphorus, Vitamin B-12 and Riboflavin. Moreover, tomatoes are also present in the dish which is a wonderful source of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin B-6.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. coriander seeds, 3 kashmiri red chilies, cashew nuts, 1 cup cubed onions, 1 cup chopped tomatoes, 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste, ½ tbsp. chili powder, ½ garam masala, ¼ kasuri methi, coriander leaves, 250g paneer, 1 medium onion cubed, ½ capsicum cubed.
1. You need to first slightly coarse coriander seeds and red chilies in a blender.
2. Now, heat oil in a pan and then sauté cashews and onions.
3. To this add tomatoes and sauté it well.
4. Cool the content and blend it to form a smooth paste. Keep it aside.
5. Take the same pan and add a small amount of oil. Saute capsicum and onions over high flame.
6. Add paneer and toss the content for 2 minutes. Keep it aside.
7. Take another pan and add oil. Drop the ginger garlic paste and heat it for few seconds.
8. Add ground chili powder and sauté for a single minute.
9. To this add ground onion tomato paste and sauté the mixture for 2 mins.
10. Add garam masala and chili powder if needed. Heat it for 2 minutes.
11. Next step is to add water and allow the gravy to get thick.
12. Add sautéd paneer, onion and capsicum. Stir the mixture well.
Serve the dish with rice, roti or paratha. Prepare this dish today!