Lasagna Vegetable Soup
Lasagna Vegetable Soup is full of flavors which would pull you to the dining table. The richness of various health ingredients makes this recipe quite preferred among mothers. Carrot is on prime ingredient which adds Vitamin A, Vitamin C and potassium. Moreover spaghetti is also added that offers carbohydrates, magnesium and iron. This dish can be served either during lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp. olive oil, 2 large onion, 5 garlic clove, 6 medium carrot, 1 tbsp. oregano, 6 tsp. chicken bouillon, 6 cup chopped kale, parsley, tomato paste, spaghetti 3 cups, macaroni pasta 6 oz, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 1 tsp. ground black pepper, 2 cups crushed tomatoes.
1. Take a large soup or stock pot. Heat oil and add ½ cup water.
2. To this add onions and celery. Push the flame to medium level and cook for 5 mins.
3. Now, add garlic, kale and carrots. Add six cups of water and bring to boil.
4. Reduce the heat and add Italian seasoning, oregano, basil, bay leaves, parsley and bouillon.
5. Cook for another minute and add tomato paste, pasta sauce, pasta and Italian tomatoes.
6. Cover and simmer it for 10 mins.
7. Remove from heat to combine cottage cheese and parmesan cheese.
8. Season with salt & pepper.
It is a smooth recipe which should be tried today!