Lobia Vada is a soothing food item which can be prepared at home. The presence of Lobia adds protein, dietary fiber and carbohydrates. Moreover, spinach is also used in the recipe which adds calcium, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. You can offer this dish during lunch time.
Ingredients: 1 cup Lobia, spinach 1 cup, green coriander 2-3 tbsp, salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, oil, hing, ginger.
1. You need to first grind the soaked lobia seeds in a grinder.
2. Take out the content in a bowl and add coriander powder, salt, red chili powder, ginger, hing and green chilies. Mix it well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and take a small amount of the mixture in your hand to make a ball.
4. Drop the vadas in the oil and wait until they turn golden.
5. Serve them hot with mint chutney.
Try making it today!