Masala Pasta is a wonderful recipe that is tangy and delicious. Offer this recipe either during lunch or dinner. The presence of pasta makes the recipe rich in carbohydrates, magnesium and sodium. Moreover, carrot is also present in the dish which adds Vitamin A, Vitamin C and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: 2 cups pasta, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp cumin, 2-3 garlic cloves, 1 large onion, 2 chopped carrots, ½ cup green peas, ¼ cup chopped capsicum, salt, chopped tomatoes, red chili powder, garam masala, kasuri methi and cream.
1. Take a large pot and add 6 cups of water. Boil it and add salt and pasta.
2. Now, heat a pan and add oil. To this add cumin and wait till they splutter.
3. Add garlic and fry.
4. Next step is to add onions and fry till they turn pink.
5. Take the chopped veggies and fry it for 2 minutes.
6. Mash the tomatoes and add it to the used pan along with salt.
7. Cook the content until it turns soft.
8. Add kasuri methi, masala powder and red chili powder.
9. Stir it well and turn off the flame. Add cream and stir if for a minute.
10. Add the cooked pasta and toss it well.
Share this recipe today with your friends and family.