Mashed Cauliflower Dish
Mashed recipes are perfect for your young toddler as it can be easily chewed and digested. This recipe called as Mashed Cauliflower Dish is quite savory and tasty. The presence of cauliflower makes the dish a good source of potassium, Vitamin C and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, cream cheese is also used in the recipe that is a wonderful source of Vitamin A, protein and calcium.
Ingredients: 1 head cauliflower, 1tbsp. olive oil, 1 clove garlic smashed, ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp. reduced-fat cream cheese, ½ tsp. kosher salt, 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black.
1. You need to place the steamer and insert it into a saucepan. Add water and bring it to boil. Add cauliflower and steam until it grows tender.
2. Take a small skillet and heat olive oil on medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic for about 2 min. Remove from heat.
3. Now, you need to transfer the cauliflower to the food processor. Blend it well.
4. Add remaining cauliflower florets one at a time. Wait for the vegetables to get creamy.
5. Next move is to blend parmesan cheese, garlic, cream cheese, black pepper and salt.
This is a superb recipe which should be tried right away!