All kids have a sweet tooth, and we’re sure your kiddo is no exception. So we’ve brought you a wonderful sweet dessert to delight your little one! The milk and paneer in this dish both have valuable calcium which is important for developing bones and teeth.
Ingredients: 1 ½ liters milk, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup cashew nuts, 1/2 cup almonds, 1 dried coconut, cut in 1/2 inch slices, 300 grams paneer / cottage cheese, 1 tablespoon ghee, 5 cardamom, crushed, 1 teaspoon fennel seeds / saunf, 8 tablespoons sugar
1. Heat ghee in a pan. Stir fry fennel seeds and cardamom for a minute.
2. Roast almonds, cashew nuts and coconut. Sauté till slightly golden.
3. Add the milk. Bring it to boil and then simmer.
4. Simmer till quantity reduced to half and milk turns slightly golden brown.
5. Add sugar and paneer. Bring it to boil and switch off.
6. serve hot or cold.
This is truly a dessert to gladden any sweet-loving kid. So don’t delay – serve it up now!