Mushroom Mini Quiches
Mushroom Mini Quiches is an exquisite snack item. This recipe involves numerous ingredients which makes it savory and quite flavorful. Mushroom adds Vitamin B-6, iron and Vitamin D. Moreover, egg is also a prime ingredient which offers protein, Vitamin B-12 and calcium.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp butter, 8 oz. mushrooms, 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary, salt & pepper, 4 eggs, 2 cups milk, ¾ cup whole wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder and 6 oz. goat cheese.
1. Grease a muffin pan by adding butter. Preheat over 350 degrees.
2. Now, you need to sauté the mushroom in butter and 1 tsp rosemary using a medium skillet. Add a pinch of salt. Stir the content for a few minutes until the liquid is released.
3. In the meantime, whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl. To this add, pepper, salt, baking powder, flour and goat cheese.
4. Now, add mushroom mixture to the egg mixture.
5. Divide this batter evenly in the muffin pan.
6. Top each muffin with the remaining rosemary. Bake for 30 minutes until it turns brown.
Try this recipe today.