Wondering what to serve for breakfast? Try out our delicious Neer Dosa recipe packed with carbohydrates for your growing child.
Ingredients: Rice - 2 cup, Fresh Coconut - 3/4 cup grated, Salt to taste, Oil few tsp for greasing
1. Wash and soak rice overnight. Next morning, drain and grind it a smooth paste along with coconut and some water.
2. Add salt and mix well. Add sufficient water to make a thin batter.
3. Drizzle a few drops of oil on a heated non stick pan and wipe it with a paper towel.
4. Now pour a ladleful of batter and swirl the pan to coat it. The batter should coat the pan in a thin layer. Cover the pan and let it cook for 45 sec to a min till the dosa is cooked.
5. Serve with spicy tomato chutney or sambar.
Go ahead and prepare this tasty delight!