Nutritious Carrot Tomato Soup
If you are looking for a simple and quick soup recipe, then try this nutritious Carrot Tomato Soup. The tangy twist and the vibrant colour is an instant hit amongst kids, try this today!
Ingredients: 3 large tomatoes, 1 large carrot, 1 crushed garlic pod, 1 cup of water, salt and ¼ tsp sugar.
1. Wash and chop tomatoes and carrot into small pieces.
2. Put it into a pressure cooker along with garlic pod and add 1 cup of water.
3. Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
4. Open the lid and let it cool. Add salt and sugar.
5. Blend in a mixer and strain. You can store this and use it whenever required.
6. Top it with butter and serve warm.