Nutritious Delights – Idli Tikkis!
We’re sure you know that idlis are healthy for your kid. So we have brought you a different way to serve these nutritious delights to your kiddo – Idli Tikkis! These are full of carbohydrates as well as vitamins from all the veggies.
Ingredients: Mini idlis- 8-10, Capsicum cubed 1 cup (red, yellow & green), Onion- 1 (cubed), Curd- 2 tsp (strained), Tomato Ketchup- 1/2 tbsp, Coriander powder- 1/4 tsp, Cumin powder- 1/4 tsp, Garam masala- 1/4 tsp, Kasoori Methi- 2 pinches, Salt- to taste, Oil- 1 tbsp
1. In a bowl add the tomato ketchup, yogurt, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, kasoori methi and salt.
2. Add the idlis, cubed capsicum and cubed onions to this. Let this marinate for 20 minutes.
3. Take a skewer and put one idli, capsicum and onion and repeat the process.
4. Place the skewers on a hot tawa and drizzle a few drops of oil on this. Roll the skewers to get even roasting.
5. Repeat the same process for the rest of the idlis. Serve hot .
This is a dish fit for a kid’s party, isn’t it? So prepare it soon!