Oats Green Gram Dosa
You can surprise everyone with this superb breakfast recipe which can be prepared easily at home. Oats Green Gram Dosa is a classic dish which would be happily savored by your family. Oats is a rich source of iron, protein, magnesium and dietary fiber. Moreover, green gram is also present in the dish which offers Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates and potassium.
Ingredients: ½ cup green gram, ¼ cup of oats, 2 tbsp rice or rice flour, few tbsp ghee, small piece of ginger, ½ tbsp cumin and green chili.
1. You need to add all the ingredients in a blender keeping aside the ghee.
2. Add a little amount of water and grind the content.
3. Check the consistency of the dosa batter. Heat the dosa tawa until it gets smoky.
4. Drizzle some drops of water and reduce the flame to medium level.
5. Now, pour a ladle full of batter and spread a thin layer.
6. Drizzle 1 tbsp ghee or oil on both sides.
7. Fry both sides until it’s done.
8. Serve the dish with hot chutney.
Try this recipe today and bring a smile on your family's face.