Peanut Butter Crackers
Peanut Butter Cracker is an amazing snack item that would satisfy your taste buds. You would be needing a variety of ingredients in order to make this item. Oat flour is used in the recipe which adds carbohydrates, dietary fiber and potassium in sufficient quantity. Moreover, yeast is also used which offers Vitamin B-6, protein and magnesium.
Ingredients: ¼ cup yeast, ½ cup gluten free flour, ½ gluten free oat, ¼ tsp. baking powder, ½ tsp garlic powder, ¾ tsp sea salt, olive oil, cold water salted peanut or almond butter, 1-2 tbsp. sweetener (powdered sugar, maple syrup or honey).
1. You need to first preheat the oven at 350 degrees, also line the baking sheet along with parchment paper.
2. Now, add dry ingredients to the food processor and process it thoroughly.
3. To this add olive oil or butter and pulse until it turns crumbly.
4. Now add cold water 1 tbsp. at a time with constant stirring to form a loose dough.
5. Remove the content from the mixing bowl or processor and form a loose ball using your hands.
6. Transfer it to a clean lightly floured surface and dust the top using flour. Lay plastic wrap and roll 1/8th inch thick using a rolling pin.
7. Use a knife to cut square shapes out of the dough.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for at least 20 mins.
9. Whisk the peanut butter and sweetener.
10. Remove the crackers from oven and use a butter knife to spread a little amount of the mixture cleanly over it.
11. Serve immediately.
You can store the crackers at room temperature. Try making it today!