Perfect Vegetable Patties For Your Kid
It is best to avoid fried and fatty food as it is heavy and difficult to digest. Instead try healthier options of the same food, like this Boiled Vegetable Patty.
Ingredients: Whole wheat flour, salt, ½ cup finely chopped beans, carrots, and peas, 2 tbsp crumpled paneer, pepper powder.
1. Make chapatti dough with some whole wheat flour and a little salt. Keep aside.
2. Take beans, carrots, and peas.
3. Parboil the veggies. Drain and keep aside.
4. Take crumpled paneer and mix it with the vegetables. Add salt and a pinch of pepper powder.
5. Roll out the dough to form a small roti. Add 1 tbsp vegetable mix and fold the roti to form a patty. Seal the corners with a little water and trim the excess roti.
6. Boil the stuffed patties in water for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.
Break open the patties to release steam and serve with a little ketchup.