Potato Greens Peas Tikki
Potato Greens Peas Tikki is a lovely side dish that would be craved by your family. The processing might be slightly complicated, but the end result is quite delicious. Green pea is a prime ingredient which offers potassium, Vitamin A and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, lemon juice is also used that offers Vitamin C, calcium and magnesium. This item can be served during lunch or in the evening.
Ingredients: 1 cup boiled green peas, ¼ cup finely chopped coriander, 1 tsp. ginger-garlic-chili paste, ½ tsp sugar, potato mashed, 2 tsp lemon juice and salt.
1. Make sure to divide the green pea mixture into 8 equal portions.
2. Take a pan and boil 1 cup water.
3. Remove from the flame and add semolina, ginger garlic paste, salt and sugar.
4. Mix it well and make sure no lumps are formed.
5. Cover it for 2 min.
6. Now, knead the mixture and add mashed potato.
7. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
8. Now, flatten the dough and create a depression in the centre.
9. Add the pea mixture in this depression and keep it aside.
10. Roll the dough mixture in between your palms to form tikkis.
11. Repeat these steps for rest of the dough.
12. Heat oil in a pan and fry the tikkis. Wait for the tikki to turn golden.
Try this today to please your toddler’s taste buds.