Power Packed Dalia Khichdi
Cracked wheat or Dalia is a great meal option for your entire family, especially your kid. It’s a great winter food as it keeps your body warm. Try this protein packed Dalia Khichdi for lunch today!
Ingredients: ¼ cup dalia, ¼ cup moong dal, 2 cups of water, ½ cup of mixed veggies, salt, 1 tbsp ghee and add ¼ tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp ginger paste, and ¼ tsp turmeric powder.
1. Dry roast dalia and moong dal.
2. Soak them together for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Drain and pressure cook with 2 cups of water and mixed veggies of your choice for 2 whistles.
4. Open the lid, add salt and mash.
5. For seasoning, heat ghee and add cumin seeds, ginger paste, and turmeric powder.
6. Pour it over the boiled and mashed dalia & vegetables and stir well.
7. Serve warm.
You can also serve this with yogurt to make it a complete meal.