Ragi is a popular choice for preparing fun-filled cookies. These homemade cookies are easy-to-make and are full of nutritious content which is needed for growth. Ragi is good source of protein, carbohydrates, calcium and iron. The presence of wheat flour makes this recipe rich in sodium, potassium and dietary fiber.
Ingredients: ½ cup Ragi flour, ½ Wheat flour, ½ powdered white sugar, cold butter, 1 Tbsp. baking powder, 2 Tbsp. milk, grated coconut.
1. The first step is to add ragi flour, wheat flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2. To this add cold butter and mix it using your hand.
3. Crumbles will be formed to which you have to add powdered sugar and grated coconut.
4. Next step is to add around two tablespoon of milk in order to make the dough softer.
5. Roll the whole dough content into a ball and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
6. Now, pull out small dough balls and press them flat into a cookie shape.
7. The final step is to bake the cookies at 180 °C for 15-20 minutes.
Try the recipe today for bringing a smile on everyone's face.