Ragi Mudde! Ragi is a highly nutritious cereal loaded with calcium, proteins, iron and other minerals, so make sure to prepare it regularly.
Ingredients: Ragi Flour -2 cups,Steamed rice-1/4 cup (for texture),Water-4 cups,Salt to taste,Ghee – 2 tsps (for smearing)
1. Bring the water to boil and add salt.
2. Pour the Ragi flour into the boiling water.
3. Stir well using wooden spatula. You need to stir as fast as you can.
4. Remove from flame when your dough becomes thick.
5. Sprinkle steamed rice and mix well.
6. Let it cool for some time.
7. Make balls (Mudde) using the wet palms of your hands. Smear with ghee and serve.
Serve these today and see these funny-looking balls on the plate!