Raisin Nut Balls
Young babies do desire something sweet to savor and your child is no different. Offer this interesting Raisin Nut Ball recipe which is healthy and easy-to-make. Raisin being the primary recipe offers Carbohydrates, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. Apart from this, ghee is also present in the dish that acts as a good source of Vitamin A, Proteins. This sweet treat can be served to your toddler after regular meals for bringing a smile on his face.
Ingredients: ½ cup sweet raisins, ½ Tbsp. green cardamom powder, ½ cup pistachios or peanuts and 1 to 2 Tbsp. ghee.
1. Firstly, wash the raisins and keep them aside.
2. Drain them and place them on a cloth.
3. Take a pan and fry the raisins with ghee. Wait until they puff up slightly.
4. The next step is to wash the nuts and roast them. Keep it aside.
5. Powder the nuts till they become coarse.
6. Take a blender to grind the raisins and cardamom powder.
7. Now, add the nut powder to the raisin mix. Grind the content well.
8. Take out small portion of this mix and roll it with your palm to form small balls.
9. Store the nut balls in an air tight jar.
Try this recipe today!