Are you racking your brains for a dessert recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth? No worries – here we have for you a super-quick rava laddoo recipe, rich in carbohydrates and calcium.
Ingredients: 1 cup sooji (rava), 1/3 cup coconut powder, 1/4 cup ghee, 3/4 cup fine sugar, 2 tablespoons cashews crushed, 1 tablespoon raisins, 1/4 teaspoon cardamom crushed, 1/4 cup milk boiling hot
1. Heat one tablespoon of ghee and lightly roast the cashews until light golden brown.
2. Heat the remaining ghee over low medium heat; add rava and roast until it changes the color lightly.
3. Add coconut and roast stirring continually for about 2 more minutes. Add nuts, cardamom, and sugar; mix well. Turn off the heat.
4. Add about 2 tablespoons of hot milk and mix it well to make a moist mixture.
5. Allow the mixture to cool slightly. Make laddoos from the mixture and serve.
Isn’t this a divinely yummy recipe? Try it out soon!