Raw Cookie Dough Balls
This is a superb dish that can be easily prepared at home. The prime ingredients include peanut butter which is a rich source of carbohydrates, protein and Vitamin B-6. Moreover, honey is also used that adds iron and potassium. These cookie dough balls can be offered as a sweet snack in between meals.
Ingredients: ½ cup creamy peanut butter, ¼ cup raw honey, ½ tbsp. vanilla extract, ¼ cup coconut flour, ground flax seed 3 tbsp., ¼ tsp sea salt and ¼ cup dark chocolate chips.
1. Take a large bowl and add peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Blend it well to make it creamy.
2. Take a separate bowl to combine coconut flour, sea salt and ground flax seed.
3. Now, next move is to add the dry ingredients to the wet mix. Combine it well.
4. Use your hands to knead the dough properly.
5. Drop in the chocolate chips.
6. Scoop out tablespoon portions and roll out into balls using your hands.
7. Refrigerate for 30 min.
Try this recipe today!