This rice kheer is a simple sweet dish loaded with the richness of rice, milk, raisins, cardamom, and almonds. Packed with protiens, fibre, fat, and carbohydrates, this dessert is ideal for you.
Ingredients: 2 cups milk, 1/4 cup rice, 1/2 cup sugar, 10-12 raisins, 4 green cardamoms, and 10-12 blanched and shredded almonds.
1. Boil the rice and milk in a deep pan.
2. Simmer over low flame, stirring occasionally until the rice is cooked and the milk thickens.
3. When done, add sugar, raisins, and cardamoms.
4. Stir until sugar dissolves completely.
5. Transfer this into a serving dish and garnish with Almonds.
6. Serve hot or chilled.
Try this quick to make, yummy Kheer today!