Stir Fried Cabbage
Stir Fried Cabbage is a smooth recipe which is tasty and easy-to-make. Cabbage is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, sodium, potassium, Vitamin C, calcium and Vitamin B-6. All these nutrients are perfect for keeping active. This recipe can be happily offered for lunch or dinner time.
Ingredients: 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, 2 cloves garlic, 1 pound shredded cabbage and salt.
1. The first step is to heat vegetable oil in a pan.
2. Add garlic to the pan and cook it for few seconds.
3. Next step is to add cabbage and allow it to coat in the oil.
4. Cook the content for at least a minute and then pour soy sauce. Stir it for another minute.
5. Add salt if needed and check for the cabbage to grow tender.
The dish is quite fantastic which should be tried today itself!