Sweet Cinnamon French Toast
Ever tried this lovely sweet version of the classic French toast? Well, this scrumptious breakfast recipe will get you humming with delight!
Ingredients: 1 egg, 1 tbsp of milk, 1 tsp of honey, and a pinch of cinnamon powder, 2 slices of bread and butter.
1. Beat 1 egg with milk, honey, and a pinch of cinnamon powder.
2. Take slices of bread and cut them into 4 triangles.
3. Soak the bread triangles in the egg mixture.
4. Heat butter in a pan and shallow fry the soaked bread, one at a time.
5. Flip over to fry both sides until it turns golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve with a drizzle of honey and a dollop of fresh cream.
Add a glass of milk to make it a complete breakfast. Try this protein packed Sweet Cinnamon French Toast today!