Sweet Corn Chicken Soup
Sweet Corn Chicken Soup is supremely delicious and smooth recipe which can be offered to your toddler during lunch or dinner. The presence of chicken makes this dish quite rich in terms of Vitamin A, protein and Vitamin B-6. Apart from this, sweet corn is also present that offers iron, carbohydrates and magnesium.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp. vegetable oil, 100g boneless chicken breast, 1 garlic clove, 1 cm pierce ginger, 1 tbsp. cornflour, 100g sweetcorn, 1 egg, 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, shredded spring onions, dark soy sauce and toasted sesame seeds.
1. Heat the oil in a deep pan and cook the chicken, ginger and garlic for at least 3-4 mins.
2. Next step is to blend the cornflour with a little amount of stock. Add it to the soup pan with the remaining stock and sweetcorn.
3. Boil it and stir continuously for 5 mins.
4. Beat the lemon juice and egg into the soup pan. Stir it well.
5. Season with salad onions and toasted sesame seeds.
You can drizzle soy sauce before serving. Try it today!