Sweet Dumplings - An Easy And Tasty Indian Sweet
If you are looking for a quick and easy home-made dish, then try these sweet dumplings. The banana adds some much needed flavour and nutrition to this recipe.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, ½ cup milk, ½ mashed ripe banana, ¼ tsp cardamom powder, jaggery to taste, 2 tbsp almond powder, oil.
1. Mix whole wheat flour and milk to form a paste.
2. Add mashed ripe banana, cardamom powder, jaggery to taste, and almond powder.
3. Heat oil in a wok for deep frying.
4. Drop the batter 1 tsp at a time into hot oil and fry until it turns golden.
5. Dab with a tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
6. Cool and serve.