Sweet potato and carrot mash with chicken
Chicken is blessed with an abundance of protein and iron. Most doctors recommend introducing chicken after 8 months of age. This baby food recipe will definitely turn out to be a zesty and healthy choice of food for your baby.
Ingredients: ½ cup cooked and diced chicken/turkey, 2 medium size sweet potatoes, 2 carrots, peeled and diced, ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese, ½ cup pumpkin, diced, 1 cup green beans, ½ cup creamed corn
1. Make sure that all the vegetables are nicely peeled and washed.
2. Dice the vegetables into small pieces.
3. Add the vegetables in a pan with boiling water. Make sure that the vegetables are tender.
4. Mash the potato and sweet potato and blend the remaining vegetables.
5. Add cheese to the contents and mash them together.
6. Add the chicken/turkey to the mash and serve.
This recipe is treat time for your little toddler! Gift him one!