The Ever Yummy Mac and Cheese
Mac and Cheese is a classic comfort food for all. This is a great dish as it is loaded with bone-building calcium in milk and cheese.
To make Mac and Cheese:
1. Cook 250gms multi-grained whole –wheat elbow macaroni.
2. Drizzle 8 tomato slices with cooking oil, ¼ tsp salt and 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced and bake at 400 degrees in a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes.
3. Make white sauce with 2tbsp butter, 2 tbsp all-purpose flour and 2 cups milk. Add ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, ½ cup shredded Fontana cheese, ½ tsp salt and pepper. Stir till cheese melts and remove from heat. Add tomato slices and pasta.
4. Spray a baking disk with oil and pour the pasta white sauce.
5. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and ¼ cup bread crumbs. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
Serve spoonfuls in a small bowl and see it vanish in minutes.