Vegan Breakfast Cookies
Vegan Breakfast Cookies would be perfect to satisfy the sweet tooth. The recipe is not that complicated and can be managed easily at home. The presence banana adds Vitamin B-6, carbohydrates and iron. Moreover, almond butter is also used as a prime ingredient which adds calcium, protein and magnesium. You can treat with these cookies either during breakfast or lunch time.
Ingredients: 2 medium ripe bananas, 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, ½ cup almond butter, 2 tbsp refined coconut oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 3 tbsp agave nectar, 1.5 cups rolled oats, ½ cup almond meal, ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda, ½ tsp salt, 3 tbsp lightly crushed pecans, 2 tbsp dried cranberries, ½ cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take a large bowl to mash the bananas and add almond butter.
2. To this add pumpkin puree, baking soda, baking powder, agave nectar, vanilla, salt and oil. Stir it well.
3. Now, add oats, almond meal and flour. Mix it well.
4. Next move is to add chocolate chips, pecans, cranberries and stir until well combined.
5. Drop the cookie batter on a baking sheet and press down to flatten.
6. Bake for 15-17 min until the cookies turn golden brown.
Cool the cookies and store it in air-tight containers. Try making them today!