Want to learn a great way to make your child eat his veggies? Make him these delicious veg parathas packed with nutrients!
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, 3/4 cup maida, 1/2 cup chopped spring onions, 1/2 cup chopped french beans, 1/4 cup chopped cauliflower, 1/2 cup chopped carrot, 1/2 cup boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes, 3 tbsp oil, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 2 tbsp chopped coriander, salt to taste
1. Combine wheat flour, maida, 2 tsps oil and salt into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
2. Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the spring onions and sauté.
3. Add the french beans, cauliflower, carrot and 2 tbsp of water, and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes, garam masala, coriander and salt, and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
5. Divide the dough into small balls and stuff with the vegetable mixture. Roll into parathas and cook with a little oil. Serve with pickle and curds.
Isn’t it so simple and yummy? Serve it to your little one without delaying!