Wheat Paneer Biscuit
Wheat Paneer Biscuits can be prepared without any hassle using basic ingredients. The presence of wheat makes this recipe rich in Carbohydrates, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium and Vitamin B-6. On the other hand, paneer takes care of providing Protein, Calcium, and Fat.
Ingredients: ¾ cup cold crumbled paneer, ¾ cup whole wheat flour, baking powder, 50 gm salted butter, 2 Tbsp. coast onion paste, 1 Tbsp. carom seeds, salt, oil, curry leaves and water.
1. Take a bowl to mix flour and baking powder.
2. Preheat the oven at 170 degree and grease the baking tray.
3. Take another bowl to mix butter and a pinch of salt. Beat it for a minute.
4. To this add crumbled paneer and whisk it smoothly.
5. Now, the next step is to add flour and all the other elements. Mix it well to form a non-sticky dough.
6. Prepare small balls and flatten them with your palm. Place them on the tray.
7. Take a fork and pierce holes to form crackers. Bake the content for 15-20 minutes.
You can share the recipe among your friends so that they can also try it.