Whole Wheat Veggie Biscuit
This is a classic snack item that would be loved by all. Whole Wheat Veggies Biscuit can be prepared at home using basic ingredients. Wheat flour used in the recipe offers iron, carbohydrates and protein. Almond milk is another prime ingredient that offers calcium and Vitamin D.
Ingredients: 2 cups whole wheat pasty flour, 4 tbsp baking powder, ¾ tsp salt, 1 cup almond milk, ¼ cup coconut oil, 1 tbsp stevia powder.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 C.
2. Mix flour along with stevia powder, salt and baking powder.
3. Cut in coconut oil using a knife or cutter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Now, to this add almond milk till the time the dough stays moistened.
5. Knead the dough on a flat surface. Make thick rounds with the dough and cut circles using a biscuit cutter.
6. Bake it until the content grows light brown for at least 8-10 min.
Try it today and see a smile on your face.