Yummy Beetroot Halwa
Rich in vitamins, minerals, fibres, and antioxidants, Beetroot is a great vegetable that must be added to your kid’s diet. But the fussy eater that she is, she will do all that she can to avoid it! Outsmart her with this Yummy Beetroot Halwa.
Ingredients: ½ kg beetroot, 1/4 litre milk, ¼ tin of condensed milk, 1 tbsp ghee.
1. Clean, wash, and grate beetroot.
2. Add the grated beetroot and milk in a pressure cooker and cook for 3 whistles.
3. Pour the cooked beetroot in a pre-heated pan and add condensed milk.
4. Cook on high flame with constant stirring until the mixture dries up.
5. Add ghee and stir for 2 more minutes.
6. Serve warm.
This Halwa will get her asking for more!