Yummy Bread And Butter Pudding
This dish is rich in fiber, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals, iron, high in protein and vitamin B-6,B-12 too. It is a complete nutritional combo, you can serve it as snack or give it for breakfast.
Ingredients: 6 bread slices (white or brown), 4 tbsp butter, 8-10 raisins chopped, 1 tsp almonds and walnuts powder, 1 egg, 1 cup baby formula milk, ½ cup grated apple.
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degree C.
2. Take a small pudding dish, grease it with a little butter.
3. Remove brown sides of the bread, apply butter both sides of the bread and arrange it in the pudding dish. Make one layer of bread in it.
4. Make formula milk in hot water and whisk one egg in it.
5. Pour this mixture over the bread layer evenly, then spread grated apple, now sprinkle raisins and nuts powder on its top.
6. Place this dish inside the oven and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes till turns golden, on the top layer.
Your yummy healthy dish is ready, serve it as breakfast or snacks.
Note: You can add more fruits and nuts according to preference.