Yummy Pumpkin Pancakes
Pancakes are an evergreen breakfast option for the whole family. However, it is best to avoid the packaged pancake powder and instead make the batter at home. Add pumpkin to the batter to make it nutritious and naturally sweet.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat flour, ¾ cup white flour, 1 tbsp baking powder, ½ tsp salt, 2 tsp cinnamon powder, ½ tsp ground dry ginger, ¼ tsp nutmeg powder, 2 eggs, 1 cup ripe pumpkin puree, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 2 cups milk, and 3 tbsp vegetable oil.
1. Mix in whole wheat flour, white flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, ground dry ginger, and nutmeg powder.
2. In another bowl beat eggs and add pumpkin puree.
3. Add 1 tsp vanilla essence, 2 cups milk, and 3 tbsp vegetable oil. Beat till smooth.
4. Add in the flour mixture and mix well.
5. Pour ¼ cup of the pancake mixture in a hot pan. Flip when bubbles appear.
Serve these yummy pancakes with some maple syrup, honey, or jam.