At this stage, your child is going through multifaceted development. His growth encompasses his eye-sight, his cognitive development, his digestion, as well as his immune system.
As a parent, all you need to do is boost this growth and development positively and in that, natural fruits like fresh mangoes can help you by heaps and bounds.
Fresh mango or mango juice is not only sweet but also highly beneficial for the health of your dear little one. You can learn how healthy is mango for babies with its benefits listed below.
1. Improves eyesight: Mangoes supply sufficient amounts of vitamin A that helps promote quick and appropriate development of your little cherub.
2. Promotes brain development: Abundance of vitamin B-6 in mangoes improves your baby’s brain functioning. Glutamine acids in this fruit enhance your moppet’s concentration and memory power substantially.
3. Aids digestion: Enzymes and biochemicals content in the mangoes aids smooth digestion in one-year-olds.
4. Treats common cold: If your baby is vulnerable to common cold, then the consumption of mangoes helps her fight infections that cause common cold, rhinitis, and other health troubles.
5. Boosts immunity: Vitamins, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and other nutrients in mangoes help boost your one-year-old baby’s immunity against various infections and diseases.
So gear up to give your tiny one some fresh mango and boost his development!
Disclaimer : Content presented here is for information purposes only, please consult with your doctor for any health queries